Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Still waiting

We are still waiting on th credit bureau to correct my credit report. I hope it is resolved very soon. I am anxious to get things started. We really need to break ground by mid to late March to stay on schedule.

Anyways, on a non-house related note, I have some fun news for myself. Unfortunately, two of my colleagues at work recently announced that they are moving about 2 hours away and will no longer be with our physician group in our ER. However, at the same time that they announced this, one of my buddies from undergrad called me up and asked if our group had any openings! He has been working in an ER (he is also a Physician Assistant) near Chicago and is wanting to move back home to this area. I spoke with our head physician and he is setting up an interview for him! It would be fun to have an old friend join our group. On top of that, we are both huge Cincinnati Reds fans and on our off days could take off and take in some afternoon games during the week. What is even more exciting is that he says he wants to build a house as well and is going to look at some lots by our lot. If he is hired fast enough we are going to try to talk the owner of the land into getting us a discount package deal. Same for the builder since business is slow.

Anyways, I hope to have some good news in the next few days. If anyone knows how long it takes the credit bureau to correct your report, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment