Thursday, January 9, 2014

Can't get rid of me that easy!

Hello everyone! It has literally been months since I've posted. I apologize for my absence and I will explain my hiatus. At the time of this blog being in full swing in the middle of the construction process, I noticed that there was little to no traffic. I had a couple of amazing people who were following it and going through the same home building process, but other than that, it seemed like I was mostly talking to myself. I admittedly am new to blogging and didn't realize that this was relatively normal at the beginning. Over the past 1-2 months I have started getting e-mails inquiring about progress of the house and decided that I'd revive this thing and provide more information that could be beneficial to those partaking in this long, challenging, but fun endeavor.

Obviously our house is now complete since I haven't posted in so long. We have since moved in, started on some projects, and even added a little member to our family in the form of a beautiful cockapoo puppy named Emmie. I know...new puppy in a new house. Real smart, right? We've got a lot of catching up to do. So here is the plan:

I am going to go dig through my photos and paperwork that I have that date back to the last post I made and begin showing what the progress was throughout different steps. Once I have completed this, I will make a few new sections that will provide tips and lessons that I learned along the way to building our first home. After we have that accomplished, I will continue to provide occasional updates with projects that we've done to improve things around here.

I'm going to go start digging through some things to get us back on track here. In the meantime, I will leave you with a picture of Emmie so that you all will forget that this blog disappeared for a while!


1 comment:


  1. Thank you for sharing your information. I read them all and I love them all.Sikka Kimaantra Greens Sector 79 Noida is a new launch residential Project by Sikka builders. Sikka Kimaantra Greens offers 3/4 BHK & Villas with multiple sizes. Sikka Kimantra Greens is located at the best location of sector 79.
    For details Click Here

    ReplyDelete