Friday, March 29, 2013

Stake out

We drove by today to see the lot all staked out and to get a glimpse of where the house will sit. Pretty cool to see actually! The builder says he almost started digging yesterday, but said he opted not to because of a storm we are supposed to get Sunday. He said that we need to get going though and will be digging "no matter what" by Tuesday at the latest. He said a normal day of rain would be fine, but the storm we are supposed to get Sunday is supposed to be pretty heavy so he didn't want to dig it and have it full of water. Now time for some pictures:

That's right...we have signs. Almost as good as making it Facebook Official
 

 Me standing in the kitchen
 
 Jenny relaxing in the Great Room (or maybe the coat closet...)
 
 Looking at the back of the house
 
View from the front
 
 
That is all of the excitement for now. Hope to broadcast soon from deep inside our soon-to-be basement. Still trying to convince to builder to let me mess around in the excavator...I would probably cause a delay!

2 comments:

  1. congrats. We are on similar paths. I'm over at lot59blog.blogspot.com. I picked up my 6ton excavator a month ago so I can 'play around'. GOod luck on your journey and I'll be tracking.

    ReplyDelete